- With THREE kinds of polar patterns (Cardioid, Bi-Directional, Omnidirectional), clear sound can be obtained from different directions.
- Equipped with a professional pop filter and shock mount, effectively eliminate noise interference such as vocal popping sound, airflow and has excellent isolation performance.
- With a sensitivity attenuation switch, it can withstand high sound pressure levels to prevent overload distortion.
- A double-sided gold-plated diaphragm design ensures precise pointing and wide frequency response.
- Low-Cut switch reduces low-frequency background noise.
- Highly accurate correction circuits and components ensure pure original sound.
- High SPL processing capability picks up from different audio sources.
- The low cut function filter out background noise meets the requirement of professional recording.
- Aluminum alloy case for convenient transportation and storage.
Capsule: 34mm dual gold plated large-diaphragm capsule
Polar Pattern: Cardioid / Bi-directional / Omni-directional
Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
Cardioid directivity sensitivity: -39dB ± 3dBV (0dB = 1V / Pa at 1KHz)
Sensitivity attenuation: -10dB
Low frequency attenuation: 150Hz (6dB/oct)
Equivalent noise level: ≤20dBA (IEC 581-5)
Peak sound pressure level: 130dB (THD ≤ 1% at 1KHz)
Output impedance: 150Ω ± 30% (at 1kHz)
Operating voltage: 48V phantom power
Unit dimension: 157mmx55x38mm
Net weight: 372G
1 × TAK55 microphone
1 × Aluminum alloy case
1 × Shock mount
1 × Popfilter
1 × Instruction manual
When the microphone is not in use, store it in a dry and clean place. Avoid high temperatures, high humidity and store or use in a strong magnetic field.