WPM-200 | UHF Wireless In-Ear Audio Monitor System
- UHF and PLL synthetic technology provide six selectable channels to achieve stable and reliable performance.
- Powered by two AA batteries, low power consumption design for long operation time up to 30 hours.
- Dynamic expansion circuitry for high S/N ratio.
- Multiple receivers can be paired with one transmitter within the operation range. Complex anti-interference circuit for using 4-6 sets at the same time without mutual interference.
- Receiver LCD screen displays frequency, channel, and battery power information.
Studio recording monitoring, on-stage monitoring and live performance monitoring.
Transmitting frequency: 780-789MHz
Operation current: 80mA ± 10mA
Power supply: DC12V/300mA
Operation range: 50m
Transmitting power: ≤10dBm
Transmitter size: 150 × 105 × 35mm
Transmitter weight: 175g
Receive working voltage: DC3V / two AA batteries
Receive operating current: 50mA ± 20mA
Frequency response: 60Hz-18KHz
Signal to noise ratio: >50dB (A+)
Receive sensitivity: 3uV（SINAD>12dB)
Receiving frequency range: 780-805MHz
Stereo resolution: >42dB
Receiver size: 110 × 62 × 20mm
Receiver weight: 90g
1× 3.5mm to 6.3mm plug
1× 3.5mm to 6.3mm conversion cable
1× 3.5mm to RCA connecting cable