- The boundary microphone is specially designed for teaching recording / directing / studio / video conference and other occasions.
- The built-in omnidirectional microphone of the condenser microphone has a long pickup distance, wide range and clearer sound.
- It adopts professional XLR audio interface, which is convenient to connect with audio equipment such as video conference system and mixer. The capacitive touch mute switch eliminates the mechanical noise of traditional switches.
- Using radio frequency interference (RFI) technology to effectively isolate the interference of mobile phone signals, with a 150Hz low-frequency attenuation switch, which effectively reduces the pickup of environmental noise.
- The anti-slip rubber pad is designed at the bottom of the omnidirectional microphone to prevent the microphone from sliding and also reduce the impact of desktop vibration.
The condenser microphone is suitable for teaching recording, broadcasting, studio, video conference.
The higher frequency response provides excellent sound quality for recording clear sound.
The omnidirectional microphone provides original and accurate capture, accurately records the sound source recorded by the microphone, thereby reducing unnecessary background noise.
Head: Φ12mm capacitor head
Frequency response: 50Hz-15kHz
Sensitivity: -36dB ± 3dB (0dB = 1V / Pa at 1KHz)
Output impedance: 350Ω ± 30% (at 1kHz)
Distortion: ≤1% at 1KHz
Signal to noise ratio: ≥62dB
Low frequency attenuation: 150Hz 12dB / Oct
Power supply mode: 9-52V phantom power
Size: 136 × 106 × 40mm
Net weight: 600g
BM-650 microphone * 1
Mini XLR audio cable (Φ4mm * 7.6M) * 1
Manual * 1